11 Good Tips to Promote your Website
The advice and tips given in the following pages are to help you get your website known, on the World Wide Web, and beyond.
This guide is specifically for people who have created a site with SimDif, our favorite website builder, but can apply to anybody wanting to better their understanding of how to promote the existence and the content of a website.
This guide can also be seen as the next logical step after reading SimDif's other helpful guide: writing for both readers and search engines.
We will start with some basic advice on the way search engines see your site, understand it and reference it. This advice will help your readers to find your site.
- Creating original content
- Organizing your content in an effective and logical way
- Creating a links page in your site
- Integrating social networks into your site.
Followed by some ways to promote your site, outside of the site itself.
- Creating links to your site from other sites
- Using Facebook and other social networks
- Using image sharing services
- Submitting your site to directories
And lastly we will introduce some advanced methods for promoting your site, in an easy to understand way.
- Tips about how to promote your site with Google Ads
- Making a Google My Business listing for your business
Upgrading your SimDif site to Smart or Pro can help you promote your site